NACCS LEGACY FUNDS
NORTHERN ALBERTA CURLING CHAMPIONSHIP SOCIETY
(Legacy Funds from the CCA Season of Champions Events)
The 1999 & 2005 Brier, 2007 Men's World Championship, and the 2009 Tim Horton's Roar of the Rings profits provided the foundation for the Legacy Fund to be created to assist member curling clubs in NACA.
The NACCS was established as a not-for-profit Society in order to invest and administer the funds in accordance to the objectives.
1. The promotion, staging and management of the curling championships and events connected with the championships;
2. To manage the society funds in accordance with the investment policy statement;
3. To provide funds or property of the society for the purpose of promoting curling upon receipt and approval of an application for funding;
4. To sell, manage, lease, mortgage, dispose of, or otherwise deal with the assets of the society;
5. To do all other things that are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects.
Audited Financial Statements August 31, 2017
**The NACCS grants for Curling Equipment and Coaching/Instructing Courses will be discontinued as of March 31, 2018**
PLEASE CONTACT TERRY MORRIS AT firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 780-918-8428